Here at Mango Hill Dental we offer the best in porcelain and composite veneers. Our veneer procedures are pain-free and can change your smile affordably and quickly. Dental veneers are perfect for those that have only a few bad teeth affecting the appearance of their smile but can be used on many teeth, depending on your dental needs. Many people seek out veneers to help with malformed or misshapen teeth, stained and discoloured teeth, unwanted gaps, chipped or broken teeth.
Ceramic veneers are extremely natural looking with a slightly translucent finish which gives the most aesthetically pleasing option for veneers. Most people won’t be able to tell they are not your natural teeth. Veneers hug the front of your teeth and are permanently bonded to your tooth. Composite veneers don’t have a translucent finish but are colour matched to the rest of your teeth to emulate their appearance.
Veneers are the quickest and most affordable option for natural looking teeth and due to their simple application, require little or absolutely no anaesthesia to complete.
- Possible teeth sensitivity
- Possible gum tenderness
If anesthesia is used:
- Anaesthetic will wear off between 1-3 hours post procedure
- Do not chew food on the numb side until feeling has returned
- Hot, cold and pressure sensitivity may be present for a few days
- The injection site may feel a little sore for a few days
- Use a soft toothbrush
- Use a non-abrasive fluoride toothpaste
- If you grind or clench your teeth, ask us about a mouth guard
- Brush often but with minimal pressure