Orthodontic Care In North Lakes
Orthodontic Care North Brisbane
At Mango Hill Dental, we offer professional, experienced orthodontic care to our patients. Orthodontics is not only about braces but an entire range of specialised corrective treatments and appliances that align teeth and jaws. Our orthodontic treatments can change the entire appearance of your face and smile not to mention functionality in your speech and eating.
If you’d like to find out about orthodontic treatments at Mango Hill or make an appointment for a consultation, call our friendly team now on (07) 4736 8114 or visit our contact page for more ways to get in touch.
- Your teeth and gums will be tender for 3-5 days after having braces put on
- Some tenderness can be felt for a few hours after each braces adjustment
- Soft foods are recommended while your teeth/gums feel sore
- Jaw might be sore due to having your mouth open for the length of the procedure
- Use over the counter pain relief to manage pain if needed
- Make sure you attend regular check ups and adjustments as advised by Mango Hill Dental
- Brush and floss after each meal or at least twice a day
- Remove large or noticeable food particles prior to brushing
- More frequent professional dentist cleans are advised while you have braces